I recently purchased a Polaroid 103 Automatic Land camera, it arrived with a few sheets of film still inside.
I have no idea how long the film has been in there but the first image came out white, the second very faded and blue and this was the third. It has been scanned using a Canon CanoScan 8800F and the excellent (if a little cumbersome) SilverFast SE.
I have no idea how long the film has been in there but the first image came out white, the second very faded and blue and this was the third. It has been scanned using a Canon CanoScan 8800F and the excellent (if a little cumbersome) SilverFast SE.
![]() |
| didn't turn out too bad considering... |

I nice 'winter' garden scene, not often captured and you have captured it beautifully (not sure if that's the right word).
ReplyDeleteOften taken rarely shown.
Looking forward to more polariod in 2011 from you as I like your work.
Peter ♬