I'm quite excited. I've recently purchased a Polaroid Type 100 back for my Bronica ETRS.
I love my ETRS, out of the small selection of cameras I have, it is probably my favourite.
I think its something to do with the way the image looks when viewing on the screen through the waist level finder. It always looks so rich and vibrant.
Anyway, up until now I've only been shooting black and white 120 film (I only know how to develop B&W film). The one time I shot colour was when I had just got the camera and the film came with it (you gotta love ebay). Unfortunately in my eagerness to play with my new toy I loaded the film incorrectly and shot two rolls of backing paper instead. The few days I spent eagerly awaiting the developed negatives return in the post resulted in a small amount of disappointment that's for sure. You live and learn
So now I have a Polaroid back, I have ordered a 5 pack of FP100C (again courtesy of ebay) and can't wait to get started shooting some colour, albeit negative size, but colour all the same.
Rest assured I'll be posting my first shots here...good or bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment